Wednesday 6 April 2011

Should I stay or should I go?§

Hmmmm, Ibiza 2011 has been planned for a long time now and at current I have the boys on at me to hurry up & decide on what the fuck I'm doing??? The thought of just going out every night around Ibiza, getting messy & grabbing randoms bores me to be honest. But at the same time, I'm thinking, hot sun, fit people, good music and having all of that on my doorstep is attractive.. God damn London why can't you be prettier and hotter!!

Think I need to speak with Dr Phil :) He's such a twat! That was bullshit, Dr Phil is a cunt! Who lives in America! Anyways....

I guess, right this minute, Ibiza is offering me a little bit more security..hmmmmm??

We'll see... The world is at my feet, I just need to take the right step again.

No comments:

Post a Comment