Tuesday 3 May 2011

**In The Making**

I type this, I cringe at this but, I'm liking this :) I'm in Love. There, I said it! It's my girls B-Day today and as she lay, sleeping in the next room, I'm wrapping more presents and planning the day that lies ahead. I know this is def Love and not some jealous, Love/hate - based relationship. How can I tell? I get butterflies when I see her. I can't stop taking her out and buying her things and spending time with her. She doesn't bore me, she doesn't argue with me and the best part? it just feels right.

I didn't set out looking for Love last summer. My head was all over the shot; Dad's health, working like a loon just to earn the pound and juggling the usual parties & super duper friends. Eventually, we wanna move in together, we want the same, we don't wanna rush it and I just have this feeling that this isn't going to be another half arsed relationship built on ego's & bad Karma. No, this time my head is firmly in first gear and it's like, VAMOS!!!

My new place right by Viccy park is perfect and even more so now as summer is rapidly creeping up on us :) We have the City getaway as well as the St Albans'ish, picturesque cottage for starting things..

Am I getting carried away though? Am I presuming as apposed to preparing? Or is this just exactly what it says on the tin....?!

Since we got with each other, I've calmed down in terms of partying, which I actually like believe it or not! Spending the weekend in the sticks aint that bad now, c'mon! Hated it at first. People were slow (physically not mentally), there were no jam packed Central Lines or arrogant trendies, shuffling with their i-pods, turning up their ego's and being ream around Dalston! Yeah, of course, I've got Fabric at my door and still go 1-2 times a month. I just don't hammer it like I used to. There's no 'k-holes' on Brick Lane or crying on a comedown cos I've run out of Red Stripe. I'm enjoying markets, fit food, fitter sex, getting fit stuff from Habitat for my gaff, sunbathing in my MASSIVE backgarden which is basically Viccy park!!

And the best part? I'm me. No fronts. No bullshit. No other girls to run off to. I don't need to. I have what I want and I hope that I get the Family I've wanted for the last 3-4 years etc...

Sash windows/nutella/apple juice/fitments/traktor sessions/cuddles/squiggle&fluff and all the other bits that fall in-between...:)

Time to go be sick now!! :-p Fuck it, I'm in Love and I want the world to know. Cheeeeeeese!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment