Sunday 1 August 2010

"Honestly mate, they're the nuts!"

My interview with Sander Kleinenberg was so good! We got on like a house on fire! Can't wait to get all of the other interviews transcribed and the photo's printed. Hanging out with the Tidy Boys & Lisa Lashes was cool as fuck..Brought back some good memories from the days when I actually used to be into that type of music :-D

Global, always a fun time to laugh and take the piss out of the tens of thousands of chavs that attend each & every year... ! Plus, I took a pill which I fucking LOVED! Usually, I'm against them as they always make me feel proper sketchy the day after but, the one I took was like £10 each and called relentless I think? Anyway's... wow! It was like the pills I used to take 10 years ago! I felt super the next day, no dirty comedown or anything :-) But, I'm not doing them again at all, well, not until next years GG.

Back to the grind tomorrow.

x

ps... Loco Dice's set... pretty gash if I'm being honest. He fucked up so many times man. Adam Beyer though, he was pretty special. His set was so good :-) I really enjoyed watching Faithless as well. They know how to rock a crowd, bloody hell! Hmmm who else impressed me... Timo Mass's set was pretty good. Rebekah, she played some really nice tracks :-) and rather bizarrely..Micky Slim! ha ha he was knocking out some crackin' dubstep/d&b/hip hop, like! Pretty funny being in the most chavviest tent on site but, it was fun listening to him.. All in all, GG 2010 was pretty fun :-) Me, Beth, J & Cassie & Luke had a good & random time...sickness & fitness :-)

Russell Brand lol

No comments:

Post a Comment