Wednesday 30 June 2010

Up At The Crack Of Dawn... :-)

Man, I've been up since 5am watching proper in-depth documentaries like a right loon! I guess I must be excited about my meeting today with Georgio....!! Basically, we're meeting a promoter to discuss the final plans for our debut sets at Ministry! We're playing on the 31st July, Baby Box....V excited to play there & I'm happy with that :)

Also, Fabric is looking like it's going to happen as well. I'll be playing in September for WYS, just need to confirm all this before I go running my Billy Big Gob all over town ! What else? Hmmmmm.... Playing this Sunday for Damaged, a party that seems to be exactly like Fuse. Great crowds, great little venue, right in the heart of Shoreditch and what's best about it? I have a little following of friends/fans now that follow me to gigs. It's the start of something, not sure what, but it's a start non-the-less.

Will also be playing for MiMo/Big In Ibiza yet again, this time NOT in Vauxhall but in Shoreditch, at a Warehouse party, v excited. I have a meeting, sometime later this summer, to discuss playing as a resident for DoubleTroubleProductions. These guys are firm friends and having just done the most epic warehouse party alongside Matthias Tanzmann & Davide Squillace, I hope to be on board with them by this September as they're just putting together another warehouse party, this time featuring two of the BIGGEST DJ's B2B in the middle of a disused warehouse in East London..this party will be fucking HUGE! Much bigger than any party Fabric have ever hosted. Seriously, warming up at that party would be a dream come true :-D

Back to more pressing things, time for work now ;) Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment