Thursday 26 August 2010

Smitten

Sat chilling out after a fucking HECTIC day @ work! Stressed out to fuck... Ibiza Closing Special coming up, lots of work and research la la la la... Anyways, I'm chilling with a fat bowl of Coco Pops, Yazzoo Milkshake & a bit of Gavin & Stacey on the old Macbook :-)

Weekend plans V quickly: Working/interviewing/shmoozing this Sat @ SW4. Sun will be back @ SW4 as a guest and get to party :-) Followed by either Ministry or Fabric that night and then Carnival on the Monday.. The back to the grind on Tues, wa wa waaaaaaaa !

My name is Ash, I'm a 20 something wannabee/trainee editor and I'm making money I don't spend, fucking girls I don't particularly like and listening to tunes that I could marry :-) All Saints gave me a fucking Mastercard..idiots! I'm crap with things like that. I always forget that it's not actually free and you DO have to pay it back eventually, hmph. Fuck a doodle do you bunch of pestering cunts ;-D x

No comments:

Post a Comment