Thursday 20 May 2010

Just Me

Okay kids, here's the abridged Page 6 version of the Artful Dodger, no, not the DJ, me, Mr Tamburro: I'm a geezer

And this is the part I think a footnote would suffice as to why I chose to start off my description like that, with "I'm a geezer". Let's just say that, that is my trump card. I find myself doin' things West Londoners call "unconventional" and things East Londoners call "superb".

I hate being pigeon-holed, being stereotyped etc. I've got an eclectic taste in and for things. And will sometimes go overboard. But that's my personality. I couldn't have it any other way. So that's my excuse for everything, good or bad ~ "I'm a geezer." Outside of that, I'm just a regular bloke who's got both good & bad boy streaks that make me both edgy and charming. "The horns hold the halo in place", as they say.

I'm also a diehard Ibiza fan :-D The only white rock you should get high on is Ibiza But all in all, I'm pretty much a cross between my Dads charm, my Mums thirst for partying, Russell Brands lust for women, Frankie Wildes trashyness and Pete Dohertys nose for drugs. And no, I'm not gay.

AT

No comments:

Post a Comment