Tuesday 13 April 2010

Why Am I Awake?

£1000 a month on rent is a breeze lately. I heart West Hampstead. Getting my Shoreditch House (all house) membership delivered by hand was surprisingly flattering, fairly cheap for the year and another good start to the week. Never under-estimate people with money is something my family always stated.

So much on over the next few weeks. Recording with the band, a potential move back to Shoreditch (pending the speediness of the powers that be), new mixes for new friends over the pond and starting to put together plans for a track on Welt Recordings with a DJ who likes my acoustic guitar sounds :) Plus I also have to find time to work, shop, eat and disco nap...challenging hours!

And to top it all off with a dose of good times, my lover/future wifey is dragging her arse from Essex and moving to my neck of the woods! I cream that feeling.

Why am I up so early blogging? I could do with a facial right now and a big steaming cup of hot Earl Gray mmmm. Fuck that actually, spot of apple juice and a crafty fag will do the trick my son.

Tres excited :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment