Tuesday 20 April 2010

Global Gathering

Yes it's a total chav fest but, the line-up is looking wkd for this year!

We stuck to only one of the many tents last year and avoided most of the chavaloys. Friday night was M_Nus with Richie Hawtin, Magda, Dubfire, Gaiser & Rebekah. Amazing evening! Saturday was much better with Sander Kleinenberg, Sasha, Josh Wink & Christian Smith, again, both nights spent in the same tent.

Some acts that have been announced so far for this year that I'm majorly excited about seeing!

Adam Beyer // Josh Wink // Dubfire // Marco Carola // Kissy Sell Out

Funkagenda // Loco Dice // Subfocus // Count&Sinden // Mr Carl Cox :)

As long as I'm with a few people I adore and Loco Dice is in front of me playing to his hearts consent - who cares about the public lavs. Just don't tag me in any fucking photo's!

No comments:

Post a Comment