Monday 19 April 2010

Funky4who?

Facebook message - Ash Tamburro - 16 April 2009 at 19:55

Cara, it's not my problem you're event flopped. It had nothing to do with me. I worked my tits off for you, promoting, running around, hand to hand, facebook, dsi, etc. And for whatever reason you're asking me to simply fuck off?

Don't blame me for the event. You told me you had 800 guaranteed, that's you're problem they didn't turn up, not mine. I did my part. Yes, I admit I was 2 hrs late but that was not my fault, I was stuck on trains due to running around to frigging Kingston for the event.

You're taking this out on me because Funky4love didn't quite return to London in the same way you had hoped. There was a thousand pieces of this puzzle and I was just one of them.

As for the afterparty, not my fault again. You had Paulo running that for you. I was merely there, enjoying myself, taking some MDMA and having a good night.

Ash

(the honest reply I should of wrote)

Cara, it's not my problem you're event was shit. It had nothing to do with me. People have moved on from Funky4Love now, get over it. I didn't do any work prior to the event either as I was having sex with my girlfriend for hours! I failed at promoting, running around, hand to hand, facebook, dsi, etc. And for whatever reason you're asking me to simply fuck off? You are well within your rights.

Don't blame me for the event. I came because you asked me to and promised me 200 fags. You told me you had 800 guaranteed, are you sure it wasn't 80? It's you're problem they didn't turn up, not mine, I don't care. I did my part; I got trashed. Yes, I admit I was 2 hrs late and that was my fault. I was stuck on top of the wife due to foreplay and hormones, apologies.

You're taking this out on me because Funky4love is wank and didn't quite return to London in the same way you had hoped. There was a thousand pieces of this puzzle and only 23 turned up.

As for the afterparty, the headliner didn't even bother showing! There was more bouncers than punters. You had Paulo running that for you. I was merely there, trying enjoying myself by taking some MDMA, blocking out reality and enjoying a shit night

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment